New bather quits, by TEXT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bather quits, by TEXT

Worked a week and did good actually, Saturday sends us a text. I can no longer work for you. Sorry.

At least she sent a text. I had one go out for lunch and never come back. She sent her BF in to collect her pay.
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

"WOW.......not even a "thank you" ..........how RUDE can people get ?? Don't you just wish you knew her "new" boss so you can give her a "recommendation" Too bad you can't penalize her paycheck for not giving you a 2 week notification.

Happy that she is GONE !!

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Oh Dolly! I did “penalize” a groomer once. Long story, but in short, she did me wrong.

I paid her in pennies. Yep, her entire paycheck. She had to get her teenage kid to carry the box out. It was HEAVY!

Comment

No kidding. I had one write a letter which showed up 3 days after the initial day they didn't show up for work.

Comment

Well no good references for that one. Burning those bridges.

Comment

Originally posted by dogma View Post
              Oh Dolly! I did “penalize” a groomer once. Long story, but in short, she did me wrong.

I paid her in pennies. Yep, her entire paycheck. She had to get her teenage kid to carry the box out. It was HEAVY!
              L....O....V....E I....T..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy making me laugh

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Originally posted by KarlaSnyder View Post
                At least she sent a text. I had one go out for lunch and never come back. She sent her BF in to collect her pay.
                Smiling. Yes this happened to me too. I also learned later that she had fears about dogs she kept quite hidden and couldn't get help for. Working for me was to try again after a break. Kept it all hidden.

Comment

I would let it go but no reference will be given if asked.

Comment

I had a voicemail only some years ago. Figured it was coming. One 8 hour day bathing and she was wiped out and was 2 hours late the next day for work. Worked again, and she could barely make it through end of day. Next morning, quit over phone.

Comment

I remember one girl saying she was going to the toilet and it was about 3 hours before some one was like where has she gone. Turns out she got upset with me because I asked to rebath a dog as it didn't have its spa upgrade and mud bath,and she just upped and left

Comment

I got a new girl starting Wednesday. This feels promising. My brother did it for me for about three years not too long ago. But boy it’s been a whole different thing without a bather. I’m much more temperamental. I like a good bather/asst.
                        Last edited by Kurt99; 05-10-21, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Bathers make for good work days. We train and keep good bathers, I pay them well, at least $15 to $18 an hour. Best in town and they stay and do great jobs.

Comment

Working...
                          X