Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murder Mystery………Farewell…………Petstimes2 (again x3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder Mystery………Farewell…………Petstimes2 (again x3)

What a dream location for mobile grooming…. Hawaii. Beautiful ocean views, sandy beaches, mountains and warm trade winds….this was Heaven !! Petstimes2 thought this was the perfect place to start up her Cut and Run mobile grooming business. She pulled up in front of her first client's million dollar home. She was going to make a "killing" from this client !!

Petstimes2 wanted to angle her van so that she could enjoy the views, so she parked off the driveway. Wait……she was stuck in the sand. After 20 minutes of trying to get out, she found that her van had sunk deeper into the sand. Well, she would have to deal with this later, for now, she has to groom a little doggie.

She stepped out of her van and noticed that the warm trade winds were really starting to blow hard……20 mph…..40 mph…..80 mph….120 mph ….OMG….is this the hurricane they were talking about on TV this AM ?? Well, thank goodness I'm stuck in the sand so I won't blow away !! After 30 minutes, Petstimes2 stepped out of the van and thanked her "lucky stars" that she survived…

Looking up to heaven,….she noticed the most beautiful red and yellow sky….Wait….what's that shooting up into the air…..is that lava ??? OMG… a volcano is erupting !!!

The Detectives walked around a smoldering hunk of metal with Cut and Run Mobile Grooming lettering still visible on the side. Boy…...this is what they call a "Real Hot Groom"..….ha, ha, ha, ….yeah….no need to reschedule….ha, ha, ha……hey, is it 5:00 yet….. I'm ready for a Margarita with a little umbrella in it..…you buying ?

Happy burned up in….. Heaven

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Lol, Dolly shame on you for picking Petstimes2....she is just getting started in mobile. Have to say it was funny as your stories always are. 😄
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

NO she is just making her mobile dream come true.

Comment

Triple murder, another sign of today's hyper inflation.

Comment

Love it Dolly!
          Sorry petstimes2 , your beautiful surroundings really turned on you!

Comment

With Dolly there is dead, dead dead and now dead dead dead.

Comment

Originally posted by 4them View Post
              With Dolly there is dead, dead dead and now dead dead dead.
              That's right..........you guys don't know when to STAY DEAD !!!! I'm trying to help you cross over that bridge, but you guys just keep CRAWLING back......but I'm not giving up !!

Happy ready to report your death AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post

That's right..........you guys don't know when to STAY DEAD !!!! I'm trying to help you cross over that bridge, but you guys just keep CRAWLING back......but I'm not giving up !!

Happy ready to report your death AGAIN

LOL

Comment

Sincerest thanks, Dolly!

Comment

I didn't know so many die LOL

Comment

LOL

Comment

I am gone for 3 days and come back to more dead, 3rd time even. LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X