Burbank anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burbank anyone?

Just wondering if anyone here was going to the Burbank show just for fun. I know some of you are probably entering contests. Myself and a couple of my groomer friends and I are driving up on Sunday just for the day and thought if anyone elso would be there, we could meet up and say HI. We live in San Diego so its just a 3 hour drive for us. We usally only take in one day since its not a huge show and we don't go to the seminars just the trade show and catch some of the grooming contests etc. Let me know, we would love to meet you!

Crystal
    Make someone you know purr today!!
    www.catdoggieworks.com

were heading out friday after work going to take a couple seminars never taken one so since i just opened my salon i want to check out some tips. plus check out some of the contest have a local groomer here thats entering the creative she won the peoples choice award last year and the cover of g to g so i know her bather so ill g to give moral support. plus maybe gets some new goodies.

Comment

Free Passes & Discount Coupons for Burbank

If anyone would like a FREE Trade Show & Contest Admission Pass for
      the Groom & Kennel Expo in Burbank, Feb 8 to 11 just call me on our toll-free line at 1-877-589-8436 or e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll gladly mail one to you or as many as you need for your staff.

I also have discount coupons worth $25 OFF Do It All, Deluxe or Basic
      Registration for those who want to attend the seminars - which I'll gladly mail to you also upon request.

Linda Tatlock
      Iv San Bernard (USA)
      Fine Pet Grooming Products from Italy
      [email protected]
      www.ivsanbernard.us

Comment

I'll be there often.

Live in the area. Haven't decided the times etc. yet.

I loved that Buffalo, supermutts. I thought that was the most creative groom I'd ever seen. So realistic.

I'd suggested to meet say by the wagntails or coffee bar. Sunday though, I'll likely be there later if at all.
        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Hi gang, I'll be driving in Thrusday from PHX, gotta get up and get ahead of the in-bound morning traffic, I'm meeting up with friends from WA and we plan to "do it all". Sunday we are flying in the guys, and headed for Disney Land for a few days for play and coaster rides!

It would be super to meet up with board members and have a great day! A suggestion was made to put our on-line handles on our name badges...so we can spot friends. Good idea?
          Hoping to meet a lot of on-line buddies!

Comment

Hi everyone hope your days going as well as mine.I'm going on Friday

Comment

I am new here...I just registered for the show yesterday. I will be competing...I am so excited...does anyone know if there are many competitors at this show-it will be my first time attending...

Comment

Awesome sissor job on your St.poodle good luck at the expo!

Comment

Thanks...I am entering open NS and Winners Circle...Yikes! Ah well, I intend to have fun win or lose. (of course, winning is always a little more fun!)

Comment

Sure

I'll at least put my name here on my badge.

Hi Winteroo. Not sure what you mean by a lot competing. But it sure seemed like a lot last year. Sure you will have fun. Let us know more so we can see who you are competing and send you good wishes.

Comment

I will have a Blue Standard named Pixel in NS and a white Standard in Winners Circle named Kia (Unless I decide to switch them). My name is Veronica and I am from MN.

Comment

i hope to be going on sunday,if hubby will drive me i hate driving were i dont know where im going

Comment

Anyone driving in

The directions are sooooo easy. Just take the 5 to Hollywood Way. Get off going away from the mountains, towards the Burbank Airport. When you see the airport, look on the left to the Now named Marriott. It is actually the opposite side of the entrance to the Airport. And if flying, take the Marriott Shuttle, assuming they have the same shuttle deal that the Hilton did. Can even walk to the hotel from the airport if you are a walker, and baggage on wheels.

I have found parking in the neighborhood,behind and on the left of the hotel not real close, on the week-end (and with difficulty business days) itself. Since I went 4 days, that saved me a bundle.

Comment

whos going to stay at the hotel friday and saturday night maybe we can all get togehter for night caps and pick each others brains

Comment

Working...
                            X