Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any customer asked if you are married before asking you for a date, or just asked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any customer asked if you are married before asking you for a date, or just asked

Blush first time for me.

He wasn't a customer of the salon, but was in the Pet store and he certainly didn't ask if I was engaged or anything,not to mention he was rude and didn't expect a no because he kept pushing.so I may have humiliated him.

He kept on asking and basically said I should cheat on my hubby, then fiancé, I had a ring on.

I kept saying no im engaged and happy. He finally says well why not. So I was brutally honest.

Bare in mind this guy was huge and clearly did weights and god knows what else.

I said even if I was single I still wouldn't go out with you because first, I'd feel fat with ordering a starter main and dessert and it would be what ever I fancied and not ordering a lettuce leaf and a bit of chicken because I'm dieting secondly (I pause to look him up and down) none of this does anything for me. Now if you have a dog you would like to book in do so or else get out before I call security to remove you for harassment.

His friend was sniggering and the guy went beetroot red. He mostly likely had women throwing them selves at him and probably wasn't told no very often.

Hasn't happened since though.

Comment

LOL Marsh, good one.

Comment

Married a client.. yep. 20 years May 5.
        <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
          Married a client.. yep. 20 years May 5.
          I love hearing about relationships that have lasted and I hope my marriage last as long.

Comment

Oh my working by the beach in Australia some Aussie flirts LOL, and being American maybe they thought I was more naive. Men.

Comment

Well I have dated one for 2 years now. He owns 3 cats and 2 dogs and takes incredibly good care of all 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmellow View Post

I love hearing about relationships that have lasted and I hope my marriage last as long.
                Me too. There's still good ones out there, at least that's what I tell myself lol
                Love hearing about good people getting together (and staying that way).

Comment

Originally posted by Groomchicky View Post

Me too. There's still good ones out there, at least that's what I tell myself lol
                  Love hearing about good people getting together (and staying that way).
                  Ive been with my husband for a total of 13 years, married 8 years in June

Comment

I have dated a couple customers. I know several owners that are women married to men and some got divorced over their businesses. I know there are great ones out there, some can get jealous if you have a major successful business, and the longer hours you work for those type businesses. The men even admitted that in court. This is not opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X