Bones for breast cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bones for breast cancer

I got lots of "bones" like greenies, chew toys, more healthy types and am hanging them on my shop tree tomorrow. I love the smell of evergreen we cut our tree down today. If they make a $5 donation to breast cancer they can take one of their choice. I think we will do well.

That’s a great idea!

Comment

What a great idea-also for any charity of food bank in this time of Covid. Groomers are the most generous people I know!
      Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

You are so diligent raising funds, that 's great.

Comment

Keep it up that's wonderful. So does the tree have lots of pink?

Comment

Comment

Averaging 2 or 3 a day now.

Yes, all pink ornaments other than the boneys. We prop it up about 2 feet off the ground, males don't life as much and a little harder to steal bonies. Funny thing is about 25% of the sales are because the dog grabbed one and we say oops your dog got one. Customer says how much and we say donation and they love it. Thanks dogs for your support.

Comment

Neat idea.

Comment

I really appreciate all the fundraising you do. Gratitude is something I practice every day. Lots of challenges but I am glad and grateful to get up and experience life.

Comment

I can imagine so many more coming up too like hearts for Valentines, thanks for your concern.

Comment

Working...
                      X