Did you hear that scream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you hear that scream?

Today a customer leaving shut the car door on her dog's tail. OMG the dog screams were horrible and wouldn't stop. I ran out and the owner was beside herself. Across the street there is a vet and I said let's take her there, no time, blood! Blood. Well basically long tail is docked now after brief operation. Dog goes home tomorrow since it is older.

OMG...........but, I can see how it would happen........nobody's fault............boy I bet that hurt

Happy getting immediate medical attention

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Poor dog, and owner. She must feel horrible.
      Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

My butt hurt too! Accidents happen, poor dog.

Comment

I have a client who killed their pom this way. Didn't know the dog was getting into the car. He never has gotten over it. Glad this worked out.
          <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

OMG Parti, that is Awful!!!

Ive had my fingers slammed in a car door as a kid. And my dog got her tail slammed in the car door when she whipped around to look at something just as I shut the door.

No damage was caused to either of us. I guess I’ve just been lucky.

Comment

OMG, that’s so terrible! The owner must feel awful. Poor dog, too.

Comment

I had a customer do that in our door, but no serious injury.

Comment

Too bad. We can stop cars with auto brakes before crashing but cannot stop doors from closing on hands and tails.

Comment

Good point Whitedog.

Comment

Ouch, I had a customer about a month ago put her dog in the car with window down and out he went but tumbled to the ground. Big yelp.

Comment

Working...
                      X