Hell! I am going to have to quarantine for 2 weeks in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell! I am going to have to quarantine for 2 weeks in Hawaii

My stepmother just passed away from a brain hemorrhage and I am flying home for the funeral to the continent. I don't mind that she was great to me in so many ways. I am a travel bug she knew it and helped me.

But can you imagine coming back home and having to quarantine 2 weeks?

Do you have a place you can do that. I don't know how that goes when you return to the place you live and roomates or family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. I hope everything works out with traveling.
      It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Would you regret it if you didn’t go?

Comment

Do what your heart says. If more in the world thought with hearts it would be more peaceful. I bet you can make those 2 weeks work for you Miss World Traveler, and I mean that with great support and admiration.

Comment

Back on the 48 states for a few days. Stranger in a strange land feeling. Glad I am here. I expect some intense changes and loving chats....I will likely need the 2 weeks in quarantine when I get home, and love it. Some relatives never get along and all will be around. I will sit back and observe it all, but thank my good stepmom on her journey to the other side.

Comment

I bet you did the right thing, when the heart advises things usually work out and peace of mind.

Comment

Working...
              X