No announcement yet.

Raised hell today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She lost one son fighting for her country and truth, so this is our honoring our family blood. So sorry if the hospital loses some subsidy.

Comment

Thanks coldnose for your sister’s sacrifice and stand for truth.

Comment

So sorry for your loss coldnose.

Comment

Coldnose....sending you strength and healing. Hopefully this uphill battle will end soon. Your in my thoughts and chants.

Comment

It could be worth it and not having a history of it showing in the family. Private info is often misused today.

Comment

Prayers for you and your plight. Tired of hearing of this going on so many places. All for $$.

Comment

Attorney sent off a letter today saying he represents us and wants proof of cause of death as Covid when she was negative.

Comment

Originally posted by coldnose View Post
                  Attorney sent off a letter today saying he represents us and wants proof of cause of death as Covid when she was negative.
                  It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                  Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by coldnose View Post
                    So sorry if the hospital loses some subsidy.
                    Do not apologise for wanting the record to be correct. The hospital should be ashamed for falsifying important documents in such a way. If they loose out on money then so be it. I do not blame you in the slightest for wanting the record to be correct.

I'm glad you've found an attorney to help you with this.
                    ​​​​​​
                    You're in my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmellow View Post

Do not apologise for wanting the record to be correct. The hospital should be ashamed for falsifying important documents in such a way. If they loose out on money then so be it. I do not blame you in the slightest for wanting the record to be correct.

I'm glad you've found an attorney to help you with this.
                      ​​​​​​
                      You're in my thoughts.
                      I don't like saying but it is going on a lot.

Comment

Coldnose, so sorry for your loss, and furious for the hospital listing the wrong cause of death.
                        I would like to contribute something towards your attorney’s fees. If you have PayPal, let me know your e-mail address,

Comment

Working...
                        X