Job #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job #1

While closed down for more weeks than I care to count my dogs were the best groomed dogs in town.
    Now for the past 6 weeks I have been working like a madwoman to get everyone else’s dogs clean and presentable and my poor pups look like no one cares. Thankfully I am caught up enough that I have taken this week off.
    Job #1- groom my dogs!

I always knew i went a bit too long on my poodle when my husband would say “if you don’t take this dog in and groom him I’m making an appointment with the competition”.

Comment

I hear ya. I rotate which dog I groom. Did two today, really quick sloppy 7 strips. I just don’t care if they’re smooth as silk. Too hot though for them to be in full coat.

Comment

More poor guys nails were starting to click on the floor necause I kept putting him on the backburner to do clients. Finally got him done this past Saturday and just stayed later. Poor guy needed it.

It's the old story of the maid whose own house is a disaster because ahe cleans other peoples houses all fay and doesn't want to come a home and do her own.
        It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Take that break poodlefeet. What a year huh?

Comment

I am pretty much back to normal now, but normal seems more difficult.

Comment

I think my dogs are tired of me grooming. I wish I was busy as you poodlefeet.!

Comment

I pay my employees to do my dogs about half the time. But I brush them at home a couple times a week.

Comment

Well I can tell you, Poodlefeet prefers slow and steady over the famine vs feast thing. I agree, after a significant break it all feels a little harder. And yeah NF- my dad was an electrician. Mom would have to nag the living daylights out of him to get a new outlet.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	31791E28-AD48-4898-BC54-DB3C2FA4FD12.jpeg
Views:	45
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	1244596Me taking the last of the Mohicans in for her summer shave down this morning.Click image for larger version

Views:	47
ID:	1244595

Comment

Kurt your dog is super cute!
                      Evie truly wishes I was as busy as you poodlefeet.

Comment

Thanks Evpoodle! That’s Pat. She is my 3rd cavalier I got. I’ve had a total of 5. 4 still living.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt99 View Post
                          Click image for larger version

Views:	45
ID:	1244596Me taking the last of the Mohicans in for her summer shave down this morning.Click image for larger version

Views:	47
ID:	1244595

Comment

Kurt, she looks like she’s trying to plan her escape route. What a great face!

Comment

Yes honey she was confused. I always take them as a group, and rarely in that car. She had no idea. But then again, we call her our “special” child. She zones out a lot. Live her to pieces!

Comment

Working...
                              X