Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you had people ask you to trim their hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you had people ask you to trim their hair?

Dogs only, sorry. Not going there and getting shut down. LOL

A few. Half joking, half hoping. Only one who heard “yes” was hubby.

Comment

I do my brothers hair. 5 as backwards up to the crown, then clip on 2 forward with the lay of the hair to the front. Then blend with a 4 clip on for the edges. Oh and btw, hairdressers like groomers MANY worked out if their homes during this respite forced by governors.

Comment

All the men are asking if I'll do there hair, I laugh and say sorry, I'll make a hash of it, I'm a groomer not a barber you only look worse if I hack at it. They laugh and go on their way

Comment

I do a friend's hair. I'm getting pretty good at a Flat Top! He loves my Bravura clippers-no cord dangling in his face.
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

It happens often. Before lockdowns even. I do my son's, husband and my mom's. My daughter never let me after the time she needed a hat fir 2 months... ive gotten better.
            <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Is the pope catholic, and more than ever. I just smile.

Comment

People know I am blingy so when they ask especially men can I add some bling too? No one takes it up. Solved.

Comment

Many men but no women. Seems men had a issue with their hair worse than women. Answer is no, I only cut my hair..no one elses
                  Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I was scissoring a St Poodle topnot yesterday. Client was picking up his little dogs and he was watching me. He says to my employee “Does she do people haircuts? She can do a really nice Natural”

Its times like this that I realize I’m older. When I was his age, we/they called it an Afro. I hadn’t heard the term ‘Natural’ but makes sense.
                    Ah, the Younger Generation...

Comment

Did with people I live with.

Comment

I do my roommate's hair and have been for years. We have gotten some guys, usually older, ask and t tell them not without their rabies shot

Comment

Tabbykitten I’m stealing that one!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogma View Post
                            Ditto!!!
                            <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by dogma View Post
                              Me too!

Comment

Working...
                              X