Marshmellow...Albert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshmellow...Albert!

Marshmellow...we need some current photos of Albert to brighten our day!!!

My husband brought the canaries home and I’m so enjoying listening to them sing. I’ve missed the little buggers!

How is this one for you?

He was asleep like this for an hour x

Comment

Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

That's awesome.
        It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

He's an incredible little guy

Comment

What a sweet picture!

Comment

Awww.

Comment

I love this! Thank You!!

Comment

He is sleeping on his side??? Never saw such a thing. Have had several budgies, a cockatiel, and my brother has two types of cockatoos. One is a Great White Biter and the other is a Cheeky Pincher. Just snuggles in, lays on his side and sleeps? Like a dog?

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
                    He is sleeping on his side??? Never saw such a thing. Have had several budgies, a cockatiel, and my brother has two types of cockatoos. One is a Great White Biter and the other is a Cheeky Pincher. Just snuggles in, lays on his side and sleeps? Like a dog?
                    Yeah, it apparently takes a lot of trust for a bird to do this because it's makes them feel extremely vulnerable.

Green cheeks are known for being cuddly birds but I never expected this after 3 weeks. I couldn't move for an hour as I didn't want to disturb him.

It started of with gentle head scritches and then he just ended up like that.

Comment

Wow that is so cool. You have great energy girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X