How will you come back stronger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will you come back stronger?

To be stronger after we all get past Covid, I will save more of my income, walk to more visits instead of taking the subway, and always wear a mask while grooming. What are your plans?

Financially I will be doing things differently. Saving and preparing for a disaster. I'm showing my clients how much I care and how I love them. That will go a long ways.
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

We follow our business plan we wrote with the Box and we had built in savings from every pet put away. We will be adding to our employee handbook some things and staying even more aware of salon sanitary conditions. I think we do awesome already but more can be done and making it a habit built into our employment.

On our Box spreadsheet we enter our sales and then it has a % calculator. I enter the percentage and it tells me every workday how much to put away into our emergency account. Cool tip.

Comment

Those that save are a step ahead. Particentral’s suggestion on the Financial Advice thread are spot on.
        Because I already do this, I’m doing fine for now. And my employee follows the same advice and has enough saved for 3-4 months.

Wish I had bought Apple stock when it was a buck a share.
        I think I’ll grab some if it gets down to $100 a share!

Comment

Have enough money to be able to shut down for a year and still be able to pay the bills.

Comment

Originally posted by azdoggie View Post
            Have enough money to be able to shut down for a year and still be able to pay the bills.
            That would be nice but it takes one big hospital bill like I just had to take over everything I had save . I had 6 months of bills saved. Now?? 1
            <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X