Going to my nieces wedding in Anaheim first time there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to my nieces wedding in Anaheim first time there

She got engaged and surprised all of us. We knew it was coming but things sort of leaped frog. It's in August. OK, so what do I do in Anaheim? Anyone?

Um. Disneyland and California adventure. Knotts Berry Farm is close by too. Orange county beaches are close by. Huntington beach is a legendary so cal beach.

Also lots to see in the Anaheim resort corridor even if you don't go to the theme parks.

Comment

What Tom said.

Comment

Yep, Tom said it all. Have fun!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	420px-Mission_San_Juan_Capistrano_-_North_Corridor_%28cropped%29.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	1235570

Tom said it, but my FAVORITE beach is Laguna Beach, not far south from Disneyland. Lots of shops to shop and food and drinks on the water.

Also not that much further south is San Juan Capistrano. The mission grounds are lovely, it's where the birds return every year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vc_lagunabeach_st_rf_519382217_1280x640.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	1235571
          Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful ideas

Comment

I also like going to Universal Studies up in Studio City. Not that bad of drive except morning afternoon rush hour, but always busy. In fact sometimes we stay there and drive to Disney area.

Comment

Give her our best wishes and have fun. Oddly I have done all those sites and agree, and for some reason I really enjoyed walking on the Queen Mary and had lunch there.

Comment

When I was a kid I went to the lion country safari, I am sure long gone. We drove through it, but today I think it is apartments.

Comment

Working...
                  X