Groom expo west classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groom expo west classes

Groom Expo West Classes. I have been a groomer over 20 years and have never taken a class. I now signed myself up for the do it all package. Some classes overlap which means I need to choose. Any advice as to which classes would be most beneficial to me??? Help

Can you give us an idea of what type of classes you have most interest. Styling, business, first aid?

Comment

I would be glad to help but Alaska is right. What are your biggest interests? Hope to hear more.

Comment

I usually take one styling class for breeds or breed groups I think I am in weak in. Maybe two classes. If you have a business, take one on business.

Comment

That's pretty much what i do besides shopping is one on grooming skills at least, and one for the business stuff.

Comment

I guess the main problem was I wantef to learn everything! But because I've been grooming 20 yrs I didn't want to spend money on a class I already had knowledge it. so far I just took the hair and skin class and it completely changed the way I will bathe dogs forever! seminar was worth every penny!

Comment

Yes I love the skin classes it is so essential. Happy you had a good time.

Comment

You chose right. Plenty of us don't know all that they in a good course on skin.

Comment

Working...
                X