Many groomers making 2020 plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many groomers making 2020 plans

It's really fun talking to groomers about plans for 2020. Those that are making big moves, first time mobile, first time business, new floor plan, adding first employee, or sometimes cutting back. Whatever we have had a huge past 2 weeks with inquiries and groomers starting plans. Plus we are off to a record start with used mobile ads. Most of them are not going out of business, but upgrading vans. So much positive energy for 2020, warms my heart. Lots and lots of optimism I haven't felt in years from many groomers.

Count me in. We are painting the shop this month, and supposedly our neighbor is going to move and we are expanding our shop.

Comment

I am too, look at me in Hawaii and plan on staying I think. Not sure what where when why and how, but feels like home.

Comment

We are almost ready to do the FREE COMBOUT PLAN Brit!

Comment

We are doing some upgrades this year. Changing my last tub to electric lift and putting in a quiet room for a visiting masseuse. You would be amazed how many vets and happy customers refer to a place with a pet masseuse. She just rents the room for the day and books her own customers, and ours can join in too. EZ $100 for me in rent a day.

Comment

I am remodeling our small office in the salon this year and getting a new water heater. We are adding a booth area where people can take selfies with their dogs before they go.

Comment

I am sort of behind in my plans for 2020. The shop is in great conditioner pretty much, we are doing well with the free comb out system. I am taking a break going away, mental health holiday. I suppose my goal is to keep things steady as she goes captain! Or isthat captain-ess?

Comment

I started a grooming business in box business plan. Wish me luck.

Comment

I get my van in 2 weeks! I have learned so much in the last 6 months it is amazing. I am eager to continue this amazing journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyonai View Post
                    I get my van in 2 weeks! I have learned so much in the last 6 months it is amazing. I am eager to continue this amazing journey.
                    How exciting!

Comment

Working...
                    X