Family that works with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family that works with you

How has working with your spouse or significant other in your business been for you?

I loved it with one exception. My husband is a hurry up and get it done with grooming where I love the art of it. So he'd bug me "Are you still working on THAT dog?" But I loved working with him overall.

Comment

My husband assists and it is really nice. He will bathe some, excellent with the customers.

Comment

With 4 shops and many staff and lots of success I worry that a relationship might not do well. Well he hasn't been found anyway. But with 4 stores we often wouldn't be working in the same location. So that would be a plus.

Comment

Not quite there yet, but I am probably going to see. However going more mobile, we would each have a mobile unit. Some separate time apart is fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
            Not quite there yet, but I am probably going to see. However going more mobile, we would each have a mobile unit. Some separate time apart is fine with me.
            That can work I know a couple of couple's that are both mobile groomers and love it.

Comment

Well we have cousins moving close by and I know the how about job is coming up. We shall see.

Comment

Thanks for comments. They would start as bathers and know they are treated just like any other employee and OK with that. Looks like a busy Spring coming.

Comment

Working...
                X