Doxie Duos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doxie Duos

Client with dying golden retriever called to say she adopted two daschunds . They came from a hoarding situation, one was so fat he weighed 35 pounds. Got them in, cleaned them up, both nice boys, discussed feeding strategies to keep Killer from eating his brother’s food as well as his own. Happy to say the vet approved my advice and fatty is losing weight.
    This week got a new client- inherited two long haired daschunds from aunt in failing health. Much smaller than the other pair, but in dire need of deshedding and a trim. Again very nice temperaments.
    So what is it with daschunds, are they like potato chips?

Love Doxies not sure what you mean by potato chips. Weight tendencies?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
      Love Doxies not sure what you mean by potato chips. Weight tendencies?
      She means you cant have just one.....like the old lays potatoe chip commercial.
      I also have noticed peeps with doxies usually have 2 or more.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Bingo Cyn, Lay's potato chips. The only other duos I have are a pair of doodles and a pair of jack russels, although the one has so much long fluffy coat there must be something else in there.

Comment

Yes they do. Dolly has some too.

Comment

Absolutely two plus families. Not sure why but they can be so bouncy and playful 2 get along well.

Comment

This is a TRUE fact......you just can't have one doxie. I went to a Doxie Picnic in Kent OH.......everyone was walking multiple doxies......a lady says to me.."I feel odd, I only have one doxie"
              I now have 4 doxies and 1 schnauzer, down from 6 doxies and 1 schnauzer.......and yes......bags and bags of potato chips !!

Happy loving Pepe (Spinner), Tubby (Chubby Tubby Wubby), Alli (Fuzzy Butt), and Trixie (Loud mouth) and Schultize the Schnauzer

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
              Dolly8749

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
                Bingo Cyn, Lay's potato chips. The only other duos I have are a pair of doodles and a pair of jack russels, although the one has so much long fluffy coat there must be something else in there.
                I've seen some pretty scruffy looking rough coated Jacks that haven't been stripped in a while. Might just need a good groom
                It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

They are like that. I saw this past holiday that guy that has 16 doxies and poses them for a camera his pictures still go around. Of course let us not forget Cockerlvr and her cocker groupings.

Comment

I have a few doxie pet owners and no one has just one. True.

Comment

Those are some wonderful names Dolly! Makes me feel like I already know them!

Comment

Working...
                      X