Christmas ornaments for clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas ornaments for clients

I decided on making oersonalized ornaments for long time clients this year. I bought some trats from Preppy Puppy so everyone will get a card and a treat bag but certain clients will also recieve an ornament.

Besides the time to put everything together, they weren't that bad cost wise. I found most everything I needed at the dollar store. My Asst Mgr has a decal maker so for $10 I was able to order a sheet of personalized decals from her. I think they came out alright.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

So cute! Predicting lots of smiles!

Comment

Those are awesome! Great job!!!
      Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Very professional looking.

Comment

Oh wait how did you do the name. Is it cut our or printed on top of green

Comment

I love them. I would love getting one. So what the cost each be, sounds reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie88 View Post
              Oh wait how did you do the name. Is it cut our or printed on top of green
              It's cut out. Unfortunately the print was so small and trying clean and to wrap the decal around the globe is a pain in the a$$, so some of the definition of the letters was lost. C'est la vie.
              Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Rose View Post
                I love them. I would love getting one. So what the cost each be, sounds reasonable.
                Hmmm.. Well the globes were around $.50 each. Glitter and ribbon per ornament let's say around $.75 each and the decal was around $.45 each. So total out of pocket was approximately $1.70 each and I am doing around 30 so let's say $50 in all. Mind you this is just for materials and not including the time to make them. I spent another $76 on treats, $10 for treat bags and ribbon and around $15 for Christmas cards.

So grand total for Christmas for clients this year is around $150. I'll make around $300+ in tips by the end of the month, so in my mind it all evens itself out in the end.
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

If I were a customer and you gave me that I would cherish it.

Comment

Really special and personal.

Comment

Well it sure shows how much you care. I would keep it too.

Comment

Sweet! Very personal.

Comment

Very thoughtful a winner for whoever gets them. I love keeping things like this for hanging in years ahead.

Comment

Working...
                          X