Big LOL today at Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big LOL today at Walmart

We were shopping at Walmart today and next to us was a cranky sort of man talking to himself with a complaint as it turned out. He kept where are the cyber specials and saw me and said do you know where the cyber specials are? Doesn't Walmart do cyber Monday? I didn't know what to say and be nice. I humbly said Walmart does cyber monday, they do it online and not at the store. I got huh? Cyber is online. Long break and he looks at me and starts roaring with laughter and finally said I guess I need to go home and get on the computer. Yep!

I somehow end up talking to strangers when out and about too. Pretty cool that he laughed instead of getting irate about his wasted trip!

Comment

LOL, and true of me too. People look at me and think I will talk to her. Strangers approach me all the time with little questions or comments. I think that always helped me in business. Customers shouldn't be afraid to approach you.

Comment

Thanks for the giggle. I have been in his place long ago when all the cyber stuff hit.

Comment

LMAO!!! To funny! Glad he was able to laugh at himself too. I constantly get people asking me at the grocery store if I know where things are, like I work there or something but the sad part is I usually do!
          It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
          Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Roflmao

Comment

That would be a fun spoof on a sitcom.

Comment

Naturally, I've done the same in supermarkets to the point I've overheard a customer asking the shop worker where something was and they just shrugged their shoulders and said go look for it, so I stepped In and said I know where it is I'll show you as I need it too

Think I shop there waaaaayyyyy too often.

Comment

I too know the layout of several grocery stores as well or better than many of their employees. Sigh.

Comment

My husband roared at this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X