10,000 Posts Tuesday Jan 23, 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10,000 Posts Tuesday Jan 23, 2007

Tomorrow we will hit the 10,000 messages. It took 20 days, what's the matter with our members. LOL

Thanks everybody.

Let me take a moment to remind all that read this. Never post a message thinking that I will get the message. PM or email me only please.

Edited.
    Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-19-07, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pamperedpups View Post
      Wow, what a bunch of slackers!!! LOL

Thank YOU (again), Stephen!
      he just told you he wouldn't see it! LOL pm or email only

Comment

i tHINi THINK MY TOY IS BROKEN AND MY MING..SOON TO FOLLOW.K i DID i,OOO.OO OF THOSE POSTS!mING TOY.i THINK my toy is broken and my Ming to follow.

Comment

LOL, you all are funny.

We are slackers, aren't we? I mean, I'm #13 on the list for heaven's sakes!

I think I need to get on the stick if I'm going to win a prize!

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Edited.
            Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-19-07, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Spikey the Yorkie and Tammy.. & rest o ya,

I haven'ty Laughed this hard at myself since I was a kid.. I've been laughing ball week from the stuff I read. Stuff I nsay. Still think we need to send that computer, Stephen some computer chips to munch on lage at nite eh? This humor just falls outta me late at night.. I am a frustrated comediane..Couyld neve be funny all the time like ROSEANNE Wanda Sikes cracks me up.Most are too dirty.. Love Red-neck jokes tho I am not one myself.

Comment

Post holiday let-down?

Tomorrow we will hit the 10,000 messages. It took 20 days, what's the matter with our members. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post

Thanks everybody.

Let me take a moment to remind all that read this. Never post a message thinking that I will get the message. PM or email me only please.
                  It has really been fun Just wish we all had more time LOL
                  "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                  Nancy

Comment

We owe it all to the big man. Great site! Good job!
                    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Will we be able to find out who posted #10,000? It would be cool to find out who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                        LOL, you all are funny.

We are slackers, aren't we? I mean, I'm #13 on the list for heaven's sakes!

I think I need to get on the stick if I'm going to win a prize!

Tammy in Utah
                        Sorry Tammy,
                        I took over your and Helly spot at #1
                        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I am pleased to say that I have been "laying low" to allow you ladies the honor of being the Best.............this is purely my opinion.
                          You are "All the Best!"

Comment

Allan, you are such a gentleman.

I can't believe there are that many post, after just 20 days. It really looks like everyone has been slacking their grooming!!! Doesn't anyone groom any more?? LOL

Yes is there a way to see posted the 10,000th thread? That would be so exciting.
                            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                            Diane

Comment

Thanks!

This forum is very user friendly and a great asset to everyone in the grooming industry! I must say that I have lurked around for years and never posted until the new forum was up. Since I took some time off for R&R during my career switch, I've been able to make up for lost time on the forum! Ha ha. It's been really valuable to be able to get so many great ideas here during my break and transition! In fact, some of the tips I've gotten from this forum have worked so well, that I am way more busy grooming than I had even wanted to be right now. Not complaining though! Thanks to Stephen and all the great groomers who post here!

Comment

Working...
                              X