Waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting

I hope I get some replys and comments today, now, wrote 19th. I especially want a reply about Should I ignore her? And names you call your dog,you and the dog are embarrassed to tell---tell anyway.Lighten up...let's be silly. I need some giggles.

Huh

I must of missed the original post.
    As far as nicknames? All my animals have at least two..lol.. Maggie the dog in my avatar, is Magster, Mayster, Mags, Girl friend, what's worse is they all have their own songs too. Maggies of course is Maggie Mae.
    I have a black and white spotted huge fat cat named jaspur. His nicknames are jassy, pur pur. His song is, "shake that thing jingle on the milk commercial." My siamese cat is named Thai, his nicknames are Thai bones, cause he's a flat cat. (lays down and looks like a 2 dimensional photo). also hes called baaaabeeeee...in a high pitched voice. reaction; shes lost it again. His song is I think I'm turning japanese I really think so.. Ok anyone got anything more embarrasing?

Comment

Jessie the Boxer on my avatar I will Juicy Jessie because she is full of the juices of life...lol...meaning she slobbers alot and has runny eyes.
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Ok- I have a shih tzu named Snuggles who is Smuggies, Boogers... my westie Austin is Arfy, Woofer, Larda$$ (he's a bit chunky) and I sing to them too. My daughter says she'd like to have me committed, but I've heard her sing along on occasion... Ringo the Cat is Little Dog because he rules- he is the alpha dog in the house.

Who's the Snuggiest of them all? Snugger- grr Snug! (to the tune of the SpongeBob theme song). Ok- is that embarrassing enough?

Comment

My son's name is Shawn, the cat is Moocher, but sometimes I call him Shawn Jr. because they both like to lay around on the couch all day and do nothing. Of course my son works nights so that isn't really fair but I kid him about it anyway. Then we used to have a dog named Zippy, who I called Zip the Dip. She would do the wackiest things. One day when she was in the house, we were sitting on the couch watching TV. She jumped up and sat inbetween us and leaned back on the back of the couch with her front paws hanging at her sides. She was sitting just like us, and she watched the TV for awhile.
          Then there is Ivy, otherwise known as Poison Ivy, or Nonobaddog.
          Alot of the dogs that I groom are affectionately called Lard butt, Mr. or Ms. Chubbs, or chubbybutt.

Comment

Gracy my avatar, is baby boo. But, even worse is that I talk about her as if she is a child, when people realize that she is a dog they think I am nuts.

Comment

We have a Chocolate lab/Chesapeake names Brutus, and I call him Boo Boo most times, or Bru-dog, Bru-snots, or wubbies or wubbiewabble (take a ball and attach a string on either end. Now hold the strings and wabble the ball...that's how he wags his tail...like a 80lb fish out of water). We also have a lab/beagle names Cleopatra. She's a bit of a queen, so we call her queenie-bee, prissy, priss priss, lady tippy toes, tippy-tips (her nails always click when she trots), porky, pork pork (her weight fluctuates a little), soooeeeeeeeeee when we call her to go outside. Our lab/rottie's name is Max, and he only gets Maxie-pup.

Comment

Pixie my Min Pin is tank, or chunk, she eats everything in sight. Panda my party Pom is called Panda Bear, hubby gave her that nick name. Toby my Shih is called Tobster. Maggy my St. Poo is called Magster, Miss Priss. Max the Malamute is just called Max, poor guy must feel really bad, no nick name.
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Geez, my poor dogs never get called by their given names. My older (fatter) beagle Biscuit gets Beeky, Bicky, Beeks, Bippy, Beekaroonie, Tub of Lard, Fatty, Grandma, Granny, old lady, etc...haha, many more too.
                  My younger beagle Penny basically gets...well Moron mostly, sometimes dummy or stupid. Affectionately said of course...*rolls eyes*
                  Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I replied to your other post (Should I ignoere her?), but the topic somehow ended up in the Tips for Using the Board forum.

Pet nicknames around here include Pood and Poodleyood(le) for Phillipe (Toy Poodle, in my avatar), Maximus and MaxMax for Max our rescued Boxer mix, and Baker and The Destroyer for Jake, the purebred Boxer. Our kitty Chai gets called Chai bear or kittysmitty and we like to say our Cockatiel Rastus has his own band called "Rastus Flatts" which he practices vocals for all day. Our little dwarf hamster has the longest full name of all our pets, Mingus Pampoon III, or Mingus for short.

Comment

I give every dog a nick name, I have Dreamer the Screamer, Flirt the squirt, Bella- Izzy-B, or Bellisima, Julie's spanish nick name is Hulia. I call one dog we show Popcorn even though her name is Cheerio. She just looks like a little white fluffy piece of popcorn. I have a sch. I groom named Spicey Leathers -to me it sounds like an adult film star lol. I adore her.

Comment

I must have missed that post also
                        Lets see 4 shih tzu's #1 is Teddy aka: Teddy bear, mommys boy,Stud Muffin, Bug a boo, king dog, luv bug. #2 Bella aka:Jelly Belly, sweetie, Queen Dog, Luv bug, daddys girl ,Bella Boo, #3 Jack, aka:Captain Jack, flap jack, little prince, handsome, lover boy. #4 Marigold aka: Mari, princess, sweet pea, girl baby, baby, sweetie
                        #5 Pet, Blue and Gold Macaw Maui aka: BIG MOUTH
                        "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                        Nancy

Comment

My cat's name is Buddy. I call him: Budrick, Bud, Fat Cat, Fat Boy...and if he is being stuck up, Buttface, or some more innappropriate words. My dog (my avatar) is Ozzy, so we call him: Ozz, Ozzfest, Zee, Pooper, Poop and my best friend for some reason just began calling him Ozzfinkle...I totally made up Pooper one day. I was using "his" voice and "making" him say, "Boy, I sure like ta poop! I like to eat and poop. Sometimes I like to eat poop!"...Man, I need to get to bed now, LOL!

Comment

Ming Toy, I went back and found your original post on that other groomer. I would say to let the relationship go. From the way you wrote about her it doesn't sound like you really like her anyway. I don't think I would be able to tell another groomer I thought their shop was disgusting unless we were in a heated argument. If they are that slatternly of a person I would just avoid them. I try to go by the philosophy "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything" ( of course there are always exceptions....lol)

Another question I have been wanting to ask you Ming toy is what is your first language? By your on-line name and your writing rhythm I thought you were oriental, but then you said you are caucasian. So I am just curious. If English is your first (or only) language I am going to feel like a real dummy...lol
                            SheilaB from SC

Comment

Catherine the Mini Poo is Fuzzy Monkey Butt because she can clear 5' flat footed and ECS Ch. Prima-n-Yknot Hoosier Poet is called Riley. (The Hoosier Poet was James Whitcomb Riley.) I let my cats name themselves. I have Seemore (always peeking in the window), Spook (white cat I couldn't touch when she came here), Roscoe P. Coletrain (she's crazy), Chicken Lickin Kitten (what he does to chicken skin or wings when fed them) and Junior because she acts just like Roscoe

Comment

Working...
                              X