How many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many?

So how many more posts do I have to do to advance? My bottom has fanny fatigue bad. I need good desk chair, my body aches all over.

I'm happy to say that I finally joined the "Puppy Member" club.

Comment

Better get yourself another chair, with lots more comfort to it.

I think you may have maybe another 40 something. There is a place on this board, somewhere that you can check to see how many posts for each advancement.
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

If you go to "Off Topic Topics Here" you will find what you are looking for. Go to the second page and the title of the post is "Title Next to Name" second from the bottom (as of right now 1/18/07). For you to advance to the next level you need 100 posts, so another 33 posts.
        Diane

Comment

Wow, you've been busy here! Keep posting, I really enjoy your input.

Comment

I'm so proud to be a teacup. I think I'll be struggling to get to the next one though.

Comment

also.. You can go to Members List, click on Posts, and they come up in order of whos posted the most to the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                Better get yourself another chair, with lots more comfort to it.
                Maybe a couple of cushy pillows will help
                "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                Nancy

Comment

I'll probably be stuck at puppy forever. I don't care, it's not about how many posts I put up. If that was the case I'd be posting in every single thread. But I don't have that much to say.
                  Becky

Comment

I have a butt pillow and a back pillow in almost every seat I sit on. The desk, the car, the couch...lmao!

Butt pillows ROCK!

Comment

I give up trying to keep up:-) Diam has like a million:-) And, Helly and Spikey we saw nothing from for the first few days and then all of a sudden WHAM they have a ton:-)

The only reason, I have what I do is because my hubby is in school at night and I am lonely:-( So, this will be my hangout until August when his class is finished.

Comment

Gracy Rose, it does help having no one at home, have to go somewhere, might as well be the computer.
                        I post more when everyone is gone too. Why just sit and watch TV, this is a lot more fun and I learn a lot more here.
                        Diane

Comment

Yeah, I don't know how they do it, I don't usually have time to get on here more than once a day, and even then I get bored of doing one thing after less than an hour...ADD, lol.
                          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                          X