Beautiful view...from my "OFFICE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful view...from my "OFFICE"

This is taken from the window view of my bathing room, aka "My office." I've got the best view in town. I hope the photos look better on your computers than mine, which doesn't show pictures well, but the trees are covered in snow, and the mountains too of course, but I just love the overall view. It's also beautiful on a sunny day.

Tammy in Utah
    PS: This is my first attempt at posting photos in a thread/post, so I hope it works.
    Attached Files
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Brrrrrrrrr, no wonder I'm so cold when I'm outside. You do have a beautiful view I must say. My view is looking in my back yard with all the frozen, icy snow. Not as pretty as your view.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

That looks a lot like it does here and all I can say is BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! LOL

Comment

thats just beautiful. incredable. my "office" is in the basement of a manhattan pet store and i can barely stand it anymore.

tammy can you please tell me how you initiate a post on this site? ive done it once but for the life of me i cant remember how and i cant figure it out by looking at the site. i KNOW you can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ooooooooh that is beautiful tammy!
          Hound

Comment

That is beautiful, great view... Right now I am not much of a snow fan we have had way too much here in Western WA. If I wanted alot of snow I could move to where you live
            "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
            Nancy

Comment

Beautiful view, but it sure looks cold.

Comment

Beautiful!

Luv it! I have a similar view where I live with lots of pine trees. Only problem is that it's so much colder than normal this year that our well pump casing cracked from freezing! I hope that I have a view of the well pump people fixing it tomarrow! Ha Ha. Not often that you get to work somewhere with a veiw like you have. Beautiful!

Comment

Nice view! I miss mountains! Grew up around them and seeing a pic makes always makes me miss them. None here. Just snow.

Comment

snow envy

That is a lovely view Tammy. I wish my view included some of the white stuff!! Just once this winter and I will be happy. Okay the rest of you snow haters you can stop fussing at me....lol.... The view out my front window is a gas station and used car lot, and my back window is a small factory and my fenced yard....whoopee.....at least if it had some snow it would look decorated...lol
                    SheilaB from SC

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh MMMyyyyy Tammy. WoW What a beautiful view. I think that would be very soothing to see on a daily basis all I see is the horse barns behind the shop where I work.

Comment

What an absolutely gorgeous view. Its nice to be able to look out windows and have something beautiful to look at while you work. The mountains out there are so different than the ones out here in the northeast. This year we haven't seen any of the white stuff yet, (but it looks like we're getting a storm on Friday).
                        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

very nice to look at in the pic. But way too cold for me.
                          If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

It is beautiful, it looks like a nice rural area. I'd rather see the sunny pictures though as I'm in Florida visiting with my mom and dreading going back to snow ridden frozen Connecticut. The only view I have is of a dumpster out of the back window. I'm so... jealous.

Comment

Beautiful! but bbbrrrrrrrrrrr. Would love to see summer pics.

I have large windows on three sides of my grooming room and have a lousy view from all of them. One side is the back door of a machine shop, one is a parking lot and the front is a view of the highway with an old abandoned walnut processing plant on the other side.

What I wouldn't give for an awsome view of......a beach in summer! Love Summer!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X