X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATED WINNER Win $100 Gift Card - Play WHERE IN THE WORLD IS GISELLE Contest

Winner is Hellyion

This contest runs September 14, 2019 through November 15 2019.

There will be a drawing after the contest closes for 1 winner of a $100 VISA gift card. Here is how to get your tickets in the drawing.

This contest is open to ALL registered members of this community and you must be a resident of the US or Canada (except Quebec). You must be 18 years of age when you participate in the contest, and the contest is void where prohibited. Winners are responsible for taxes on prize monies. Spam type posts are not counted and will be deleted as well as any posts unrelated to discussions into which they are posted and obviously posted just to get tickets.

How to get more tickets in the drawing..........

During the contest period every new thread or post reply you post in any forum on the board gets you 1 ticket in the drawing for prizes subject to eligibility mentioned here.

Win 25 tickets by correctly answering the WHERE IN THE WORLD IS IS GISELLE trivia questions. First one to post the correct answer to a question wins 25 tickets.

Hints will be provided for each question about the locations if no one answers them quickly.

Please post only ONE answer per location trivia question PER DAY.
    Last edited by GroomerTALK Coordinator; 10-26-19, 04:23 PM.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Great

Comment

We are hoping to announce winners Tuesday.
      Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Tonight Wednesday the drawing takes place.
        Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

The winner of the $100 card is Hellyion!
          Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Congrats, Hellyion!!
            Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations, Hellyion!!

Comment

Congrats
                    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

That is insane I won $100. Thank you so much. I am dragging from so much business before ending next Wednesday I cannot find time to even come here. I subscribe to some threads and came here and found out. I am going to order a Honey Baked Ham that runs about $60 and get more fixins with the rest including a nice white wine. Giving thanks to this board and friends. Happy thanksgiving.

Comment

Working...
                      X