X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATED WINNERS Win WAHL Bravuras - Play WHERE IN THE WORLD IS GIZMO Contest

Hellyion
    KarlaSnyder each 1 Bravura Congratulations

Win WAHL Bravuras - Play WHERE IN THE WORLD IS GIZMO Contest

This contest runs July 21, 2019 through Labor Day Weekend Sept 3, 2019.

There will be a drawing after the contest closes for TWO WINNERS, each one gets a WAHL Bravura. Here is how to get your tickets in the drawing.

This contest is open to ALL registered members of this community and you must be a resident of the US or Canada (except Quebec). You must be 18 years of age when you participate in the contest, and the contest is void where prohibited. Winners are responsible for taxes on prize monies. Spam type posts are not counted and will be deleted as well as any posts unrelated to discussions into which they are posted and obviously posted just to get tickets.

How to get more tickets in the drawing..........

During the contest period every new thread or post reply you post in any forum on the board gets you 1 ticket in the drawing for prizes subject to eligibility mentioned here.

Win 25 tickets by correctly answering the WHERE IN THE WORLD IS IS GIZMO trivia questions. First one to post the correct answer to a question wins 25 tickets.

Hints will be provided for each question about the locations if no one answers them quickly.

Please post only ONE answer per location trivia question PER DAY.
    Last edited by GroomerTALK Coordinator; 09-07-19, 01:46 PM.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Contest is closed 9/3/19. We will announce the winner later this week. Good luck.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Winners will be announced today.
      Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

By the way Gizmo has a girl friend, and she will be on a photo tour too. She loves the movies. Watch for a new trivia contest with her soon.

DRAWING WINNERS: 1 Bravura each

KarlaSnyder
        Hellyion

Comment

WOW! Thank you so much. I've been wanting a cordless clipper for a long time. Win or lose, these contests are so much fun!
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Great Karla! You are quite the player. I am going to start mega thread next.

Comment

Congratulations winners!��
              Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Awesome. Karla and Hellyion.

Comment

Congratulations! Karla, you will love the bravura! Well deserved.

Comment

Congratulations! Such fun contests!

Comment

ABDG, I can't wait to try the Bravura. I also cut a friend's hair (I've pretty much mastered the flat top), and he's so excited not to have a clipper cord dangling in his face!
                      Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

OMG thank you. I didn't know! I am crying big tears really. I don't remember winning anything ever. OMG is all I can say. I love my wahls.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellyion View Post
                          OMG thank you. I didn't know! I am crying big tears really. I don't remember winning anything ever. OMG is all I can say. I love my wahls.
                          That's a happy cry! No wonder you are a winner, you needed it. You've got your home and business, and you were sent a WAHL. Happy times and good fortune. What a life change.

Comment

Working...
                          X