Olive oil where the sun don't shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olive oil where the sun don't shine

Every so often I am faced with a messy rear. Ragdolls get messy, maybe because they're too ragdollish to put a lot of effort into tidying up. Let someone else do it is their attitude, and who can blame them?
    Without doing a bath, tidying up can be uncomfortable for them, because "things" are stuck to that sensitive area.
    Lightbulb moment!
    Olive oil.
    Put some olive oil on cotton, used it to soften the "thing" and no discomfort.
    No mess either, because I only used a few drops. Then used a kitty wet wipe to finish the tidying.
    Works for very small messes, not disaster sites.

Nice Emma! You have a very bright lightbulb.

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
      Nice Emma! You have a very bright lightbulb.
      That's cute poodlefeet.

Comment

Thanks emma

Comment

Originally posted by Emma123 View Post
          Every so often I am faced with a messy rear. Ragdolls get messy, maybe because they're too ragdollish to put a lot of effort into tidying up. Let someone else do it is their attitude, and who can blame them?
          Without doing a bath, tidying up can be uncomfortable for them, because "things" are stuck to that sensitive area.
          Lightbulb moment!
          Olive oil.
          Put some olive oil on cotton, used it to soften the "thing" and no discomfort.
          No mess either, because I only used a few drops. Then used a kitty wet wipe to finish the tidying.
          Works for very small messes, not disaster sites.
          Yes good idea. I can see using coconut oil too. Less smell to me than olive. Great!

Comment

I've been trying both the coconut and olive, both organic. Definitely less smell but both work fine.

Comment

I wonder if it would help remove stuck kitty litter. Some litter is like glue.

Comment

Working...
              X