Bob - beautiful Maine Coon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob - beautiful Maine Coon

Bob is a gorgeous female Maine Coon I have the pleasure of grooming. Her parents are awesome, too. The first is a before and the second is after. She just gets a basic groom with a sanitary clip.
    Attached Files

What a pretty cat. Nice markings!

Comment

Is she a little girl? It is hard to tell her size from the pict. All of "my" Maine Coons are gynormous (is that a word??lol). When I was younger I used to babysitt for a family that had a MEAN, HUGE Main Coon named Gottfree (because they got him for free, wonder why?) He also had six toes on each foot. They got him from the Hemmingway House in Key West. The cats from there are known for their six toes.

This SOB was freaky because he would stalk and stare and growl at you w/his glowing red eyes. Thankfully he never attacked me, but he was known to actually attack other visitors....of course they thought it was funny. What harm could a 23 lb cat do??????

Anyway, beautiful cat you groomed!! Except for the lovely Gottfree I love this breed of kitty and wished I saw them more often. They are usually such sweeties!
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Wow, she is gorgeous!

Comment

bob is beautiful,what did you use to groom her with?great cut,why did they name a female bob?its just funny she doesnt even look like a bob

Comment

Beauitful. If I get a choice on my next cat it's going to be a Maine Coon.
            Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

Beautiful kitty---and a stunning "after" photo.

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I may be kitty-napping bob in the near future! What a gorgeous kitty!

I wish I had taken a picture of a persian I did the other day, his name was Charlie but also Tootsie (I have NO idea why they had two names on his file) but he was black and came in with mats all over the back end and his rear blocked with poo. He was a good sport, no scratching or biting of the groomer. After his grooming he was quite beautiful and had a very generous potty patch. I also noticed worms so the vet was able to prescribe dewormers, I hope he feels better now!

Comment

Thanks for sharing these pics!

She is just BEAUTIFUL Seleste!!! What a gorgeous kitty. Curious to know what blade you used on her? I would be thrilled to have such a sweet kitty like her to groom. BTW happy birthday!!!!!

Comment

compliment to bob and a question on persians

gorgeous maine coon! my fiance and i both want a maine coon and a norwegian forest cat...of course my fiance wants a polydactul maine coon LOL!!!
                    also another question..are persians the breed of cat that have the flat face?? or is that himilayans? ive ALWAYS thought it was persians! and himilayans didnt have the pushed in faces. isnt sassy from homeward bound a himilayan cat? she dosnt have the smashed face....
                    im just curious as to wether im right about persians or if im wrong.
                    Hound

Comment

You got me curious, so I looked it up and found this link:

http://www.nemr.net/~poppy1/himy1.htm

It looks like himalayans are a kind of persian?

Seleste would know better than me.

Comment

What a beautiful kitty! I love the name too, I have a white angora cat named Bob.

Comment

yeah i looked it up too and they look almost exatually the same! i guess himalyns are considered a diffrent breed because they have color points like siamese do? i have no idea how this works in the cat world LOL! i know theres another breed of cat...looks like a siamese but its not the siamese. its diffrent because its color points are diffrent. so basically there is two diffrent types of persians...the pekepersian face (flat face) and i guess there is a type of persian with a more extendend face...i dunno i just think they are ugly cats. thats just my opinion though...i dont know why anyone would want a cat with a smashed face that looks like it just ran headlong into a macktruck. that just me though so i hope i didnt offend anyone...i apologize if i did.
                          i think ill stick to my doggy world and just buy the purebred cats i want and adopt the rest from shelters. easy as that LOL!
                          all i want purebred cat wise, is a maine coon a norweign forest and a bengal (marble prefered!)
                          Hound

Comment

Cat Breeds

Cat's have about as many breeds as dogs have.
                            A Himilayan is a persian with Siamese markings. Similarly related to the Snowshoe and the Ragdoll.
                            Siamese have different styles too.
                            In the original "Incredible Journey" the siamese was very different then the lithe breed style you see now.
                            I love going to cat shows as much as dog shows.
                            My next purebred cat will be a Somali (Long Haired Abbysinian)

Comment

I looooooooove main coons. They are sooo beautiful and sweet. My fav breed of cat I think. Hes so gorgeous

Comment

Working...
                              X