Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feisty cat tommorrow,

hi guys
    a woman called me today with a cat she took to avet groomer,whos half was shaved,and sent home,i told her i would give it a try,but wasnt promising anything,i just groomed a cat 2 weeks ago that the same vet sent home,and he was fine,this ones matted,and only weighs 4and half lbs.i wish i had that bravurs clipper you guys were raving about,please just keep this kitty that she behaves in your prayers
    thanks
    trish

sending positive energy your way...

Hi Trish! You and the kitty are going to do fine, I'm sure. Can't wait to hear another one of your success stories. I'll be thinking of you.

Stacey

Comment

thanks celeste
      i will let u know

Comment

Good Luck to you and kitty. I am sending soft purrsss and light neading to you and the kitty. I am sure it will go well now that the kitty will be in good hands!

Comment

I dont get it, were taught when a cat is in bad condition and we don't feel comfortable w/the groom to refer to a vet. Who is this vet that sends cats away half groomed? Is this normal for a vet to do this? I dont understand.

Comment

well i was able to do most of the cat,man was she cute tiny looked like the fancy feast cat,those big green eyes had me wrapped around her paw,i couldnt do the back well,mom said they found cat about 6 yrs ago,and vet said back then that she had an old injury back there,so shes very sensitive,there,and she was the sweetest little thing loved to be held,but was she naughty to groom,im glad its over with,im kinda of confused about the vet groomer too,the last cat i groomed that they couldnt finish was a dream to do,i dont know whats going on with them very odd
            thank you all
            trish

Comment

Originally posted by Kim in SD View Post
              I dont get it, were taught when a cat is in bad condition and we don't feel comfortable w/the groom to refer to a vet. Who is this vet that sends cats away half groomed? Is this normal for a vet to do this? I dont understand.
              It could be that the groomer couldn't or wouldn't finish the kitty w/out sedation and the owner refused it.
              Good luck on this kitty, let us know how she is. I have had lots of "difficult" kittys sent to me from other groomers that I had no or little trouble with. A lot depends on the person working on the kitty. If you are not comfortable or even scared don't do it!!!! It is not worth the skin on your fingers...lol
              SheilaB from SC

Comment

I groomed a cat the other day that the owners said was nasty and mean and the other cat they own you could pick up by the tail and she still wouldn't bite you. Well, I groomed the nasty kitty and it was sweet---it actually SAT up for a lot of the groom, gave me its paws, it was more "helpful" than any other cat I've groomed.

I also groom a 3 legged kitty that is so good, I wish some of my dogs were as good as that kitty!

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                X