Have you seen this situation? Moods and time of day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen this situation? Moods and time of day

Cooper, the handsome cat in my claw trimming video, is also a cat sitting client.
    In the mornings, he is stand-offish, won't let me give him his eye drops, and even swats at me if I try to play.
    In the evening, he wraps himself around my legs, calmly accepts eye meds, and is basically another cat.
    Doyou know any pets like this?

Sounds like he is not a morning person 😆

Comment

Exactly, not a morning cat.

Comment

I’m with the others on “not a morning” cat.
        When do his owners put in his eyedrops? If they do it in the evening then Cooper might be wondering “Why is this lady bugging me at this time of day? Doesn’t she know that eyedrops are an evening routine?”

Comment

He gets drops twice a day. Also fed twice a day.
          My cat tends to go under the bed at night, but is alert in the morning. With her, it is all about the feeding schedule.

Comment

YEP! Ihave a few dog clients that behave way differently in the morning from how they are if I wait til later to groom them, do nails, what have you. Just like humans they all have their own individual personality traits
            <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
              YEP! Ihave a few dog clients that behave way differently in the morning from how they are if I wait til later to groom them, do nails, what have you. Just like humans they all have their own individual personality traits
              Awww. It's great that you know the doggies so well.

Comment

My dog wakes up very very slow. I get him outside for relief and goes right back to reclined position. Definitely not a morning dog.

Comment

Working...
                X