Emma123 you are very quiet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emma123 you are very quiet!

My friends in San Francisco are moving and said to me SF and NYC are still seeing the biggest evacuation of citizens in the USA. That made me think of you. Hope you are OK, lots of crazy things on news about NY.

How much of your clientele has moved away? Are you staying? Hope to hear more from you and videos.

awww. Sweet to ask. As Donna Summer sang, I will survive and so will this nasty and filthy city that I love/hate. Just trying not to get macheted or bonked by a free-range subway maniac. That is the goal. Sofar so good.

Comment

We will survive. Ebb and flow. Soon it will release.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma123 View Post
        awww. Sweet to ask. As Donna Summer sang, I will survive and so will this nasty and filthy city that I love/hate. Just trying not to get macheted or bonked by a free-range subway maniac. That is the goal. Sofar so good.
        OMG I live in the city in my 20's and enjoyed the night life noise boys men danger shopping but by 35 back to cultural town, not in the boonies, and love it.

Comment

Shout out to Emma in the big city!!

Comment

Just an update. I still sell my scratch-resistant sleeves on Etsy. I have only sold 3 so far, ha ha, so pathetic, but that is really due to not doing any advertising or outreach yet. 3 is better than zero, right! I wear the sleeves when I groom most cats, though I do switch to Bite-busters if a cat may bite. If you are curious... they are pretty cute!
            https://www.etsy.com/shop/MimisCraft...platform-mcnav

Comment

Working...
            X