Bengalcatguy how are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengalcatguy how are you?

Hope all is going well with you. Early holiday wishes for you. Miss you.

BCG you were in my mind yesterday too. Did your werewolves eat you?

Comment

Missing you too. And those lovely kitties of yours!

Comment

He was here around Halloween, I will see if I can get him to reply.
        Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Awe thanks for asking.....well sadly, my 92 year old Mom passed away in June. Fortunately hospice was able to work it out so that I could with her the last 3 days.

I also turned 60 and haven’t been that motivated to work that hard, so I’ve reduced my work schedule. Now I only work a 4 or 5 hour day. I like it 🙂

One of my older cats passed away a little suddenly, so I added another Lykoi, her name is Siren and she has made me very happy. She fit into my clowder perfectly.

Basically, I’m going day by day and dealing with all craziness in the world and trying not to turn into an alcoholic, by forcing myself not to buy bottles of wine in 6 packs 😂😂

I hope all is well with everyone

Scott

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your mom and your cat. Never easy regardless of age.
            But glad to know you are well.

Comment

Originally posted by BengalCatGuy View Post
              Awe thanks for asking.....well sadly, my 92 year old Mom passed away in June. Fortunately hospice was able to work it out so that I could with her the last 3 days.

I also turned 60 and haven’t been that motivated to work that hard, so I’ve reduced my work schedule. Now I only work a 4 or 5 hour day. I like it 🙂

One of my older cats passed away a little suddenly, so I added another Lykoi, her name is Siren and she has made me very happy. She fit into my clowder perfectly.

Basically, I’m going day by day and dealing with all craziness in the world and trying not to turn into an alcoholic, by forcing myself not to buy bottles of wine in 6 packs 😂😂

Scott
              If you do a Christmas or holiday picture of them please share. That last photo was awesome. Hang in there and say hi sometimes. I think back to when you first got your van and seeing you go through so much.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

This is Siren, she’s 7 months old.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BengalCatGuy View Post

Scott
                    Great to hear from you.

Comment

Wow Scott, Siren is gorgeous! Kinda mesmerizing.

Comment

Happy crazy holidays Bengal nice to hear from you.

Comment

Hello Cat Master!

Comment

So glad to hear from you Bengal.

Comment

Happy holidays bengal

Comment

Working...
                              X