Grooming adult Ragdoll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming adult Ragdoll

This is my friend, a kitty I groom monthly. Cutie.

Comment

So pretty, eyes are amazing blue.

Comment

She is lovely and knows it. I have some beauties but I have some customers that do not want pics taken. Hiss, boo, eow!

Comment

Stunning!
          Now it looks like kitty has a lot of long fur on the bottom of her foot. Do you trim that like we do with dogs?

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
            Stunning!
            Now it looks like kitty has a lot of long fur on the bottom of her foot. Do you trim that like we do with dogs?
            I don't normally trim the paw fur. I consider it to be an elegant and charming feature.

If a client asked me to trim it, I would agree to do it.

If I notice litter stuck to the paw fur, I suggest to the owner that it be trimmed. That rarely happens, except in homes where the choice of litter could be improved.

Comment

Comment

Shock I know own a Ragdoll. My grandma passed away and everyone thinks well you are the animal family member so here. Annalisa is yours. We are adjusting well and wants to be in my lap whenever possible. My golden is tepid but accepting so no alarm issues so far.

Comment

Sorry about your grandma Bjorn. And congratulations on your new family member!

Comment

Yes me too Bjorn. Lovely cats.

Comment

Working...
                    X