Shampoo choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shampoo choice

I am looking at buying and stocking one company of shampoos. These 3 made the grade for me. Since I do both cats and dogs I need a full product line as I get everything. I don't need Chub bars as I make my own soap way cheaper but It won't cover all needs like finishing and conditioning, detangling ect.

So question is has anyone tried any of these 3 makers on cats? How did coats react? I get some dry flakes coats so hoping a light conditioner might help those. You know those older kitties flaky skin from not grooming enough. Got one myself even though she is a top grain free food.
    OK the 3 lines I am looking at are Chris Christensen, Hydra and Best Shot. Since all 3 can be used on both species and have what I need for dogs they made the cut. So anyone have problems with cats on them or what your stories with cats using them please.

I do housecall cat grooming in nyc. The shampoo and conditioner that made a huge improvement in my kitty client's fur is IV San Bernard. I use their Banana line. The Caviar line is even better, but Banana is more than good enough. NY apartments tend to have dry air, static-y in the winter especially. All cats here are inside-only.
    I was skeptical, but one of my best clients - 2 monthly persians - was so blown away by the IV San Bernard results.
    I do not work for them in any way!
    At least try their product. I am a huge fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma123 View Post
      I do housecall cat grooming in nyc. The shampoo and conditioner that made a huge improvement in my kitty client's fur is IV San Bernard. I use their Banana line. The Caviar line is even better, but Banana is more than good enough. NY apartments tend to have dry air, static-y in the winter especially. All cats here are inside-only.
      I was skeptical, but one of my best clients - 2 monthly persians - was so blown away by the IV San Bernard results.
      Thanks Emma I am located in a little back country extremely low income area. But I have not look into ISB forgot about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma123 View Post

Comment

Emma

Comment

Working...
          X