I lost a cat, I thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost a cat, I thought

I usually ask the owners not to be in the same room and to close the door or doors. At the worst possible moment the owner came in and the flew out of my hands as I was going to take her to "mom." Like a flying arrow. We went to retriever her and it turned into a 30 minute search, between downstairs and upstairs. We knew Edna was not outside but somewhere in the house. So after a half hour the owner told me to go home Edna would surface later. She had to be somewhere in the house. So I go back and start cleaning up and then packing my tools. I picked up my backpack and screamed when Edna flew out but the door was closed. While we were searching she got in my backpack, the last place we would look.

Sounds like the cat was getting even with you for the groom!

Comment

LOL wouldn't you know it. The last place you would look, but inevitably have too.

Comment

Going back tomorrow for the next bath. I will be prepared.

Comment

Edna! Cute name.

Comment

One my customers lost her cat inside her house for a week. Small cat found a way into the attic and they didn't know there was to access it behind a bath counter.

Comment

Edna's mom is ready again. I will be using my new tracking system for this kitty. Barracading her in the grooming area as needed!

Comment

LOL I would too. Make they knock before they come in, better lock them if you can.

Comment

Hit enter too soon. I know a cat groomer working in a kitchen of the owner discovered too late that the floor grate over the heating vac system was missing. It was a floor one and the cat got free and went into the duct work of the house. Only came out 2 days later to eat. They turned on the fan hoping it would leave and didn't. No heating or cooling for 2 days.

Comment

Working...
                  X