first dog for family after graduating school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first dog for family after graduating school

His name is Gizmo, and he is an 8 month old (wiggly) Yorki pup.
    He finally got tired about 3/4 the way through his groom, and
    settled down.
    His mom liked it. Took me like 2.5 hours. Which for my first whole Yorkie,
    was quicker than I figured.
    My avitar is the after picture.
    My before photo is to big on my file, and I can't find out how to downsize it.
    Tried though.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! How exciting to be starting out! I can't wait to get there too! I hope that you keep us posted on how your new career is going!

Comment

Originally posted by redbird View Post
      His name is Gizmo, and he is an 8 month old (wiggly) Yorki pup.
      He finally got tired about 3/4 the way through his groom, and
      settled down.
      His mom liked it. Took me like 2.5 hours. Which for my first whole Yorkie,
      was quicker than I figured.
      My avitar is the after picture.
      My before photo is to big on my file, and I can't find out how to downsize it.
      Tried though.
      Here is a link to resixe pics and it is free http://www.shrinkpictures.com/
      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Congratulations! From what I can see in your avatar, he turned out cute!

Comment

Congrats! I still remember the first dog I ever groomed. When she passed away last winter I was just as upset as her owners. My hubby and I actually bought a plant arrangement with a silver star in it for them (the dogs name was Silver).

Comment

Here is the before of Gizmo

Thanks so much for that link!
            Attached Files

Comment

Great Job!

You did a great job! Good luck in your new career!

Comment

OH I remember being so nervous when I got my first dogs after graduation, but to my amazement all went well and I relaxed as soon as I started grooming.
                "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                Nancy

Comment

You did a great job don`t you love grooming I just new I had died and gone to heaven the first time I groomed in a shop after graduating.

Comment

He looks adorable!! Keep up the good work, and good luckk in your career!

Comment

I havent started grooming yet. I am so nervous about when I finally do!! Everyone tells me I will do fine. I hope so!! That yorkie looks happy though. And he is cute, and those two things are what matter.

Comment

Good job! Keep posting more pics!

Comment

Congratulations on a job well done!! I would have hated to have had a Yorkie puppy (or any puppy!!) for a first professional grooming when I just got out of school. Puppies can be nerve wracking enough, Yorkie puppies take it to a whole different level....lol... Keep showing us your work, we love to critique!!!
                          SheilaB from SC

Comment

I love the before and after pictures! You are on your way~~

Comment

I am laughing

That little yorkie Gizmo just flunked his puppy obediance class!

He is one bad little boy. Will NOT come, even to his mommy!

I can sure believe that! Talk about hyperkenetic!

I only groomed one Malt. in school that was that bad.

Kind of makes me smile though,(now).

Comment

Working...
                              X