Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpikeyTheYorkie
    replied
    Stephen, sleep is overrated. If you stayed up, you might be able to catch up with me.

Suzie, I'm not sure if you ever saw the old boards, but WOW were the posts nasty sometimes. It's hard to be patient sometimes, but it's worth it.

Tammy in Utah

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied
    Originally posted by Suzie View Post
    oki doki.. thats cool. I just didnt know if it was because I am new. But, Im sure its a good thing that every post is read before being posted... theres a lot of trashy forums out there. This one doesnt seem like one of those trashy ones.
    Thanks to Stephen and the other hard working moderators.

Leave a comment:

• mustluvdogs1
    replied
    You can also edit your posts....

You can read FAQ and any questions you may have on the first page. Editing is time sensitive, I wish I had edited someting recently, but when I tried it was too late. Read over your posts, decide if you want them to go thru, then post. This is a very active board and you will not need to wait long for a reply. Post in the AM, go to work, come home and read your answers. Many of us are on here every day. Soon the chat room will be used a lot for more instant responses. I was on it once and it was fun gettring immediate responses. Y'all come back soon, ya hear? You can also read about members by clicking member list. See who is on line by quick links. Stephen thought of everything and it is pretty easy to navigate even for me who never used a computer before Jan 07. See ya around. I wish we had a welcome icon

Leave a comment:

• Suzie
    replied
    oki doki.. thats cool. I just didnt know if it was because I am new. But, Im sure its a good thing that every post is read before being posted... theres a lot of trashy forums out there. This one doesnt seem like one of those trashy ones.

Leave a comment:

• rapuzzled
    replied
    Suzie, be glad it's moderated, lol. On the old board it could get pretty bad with ignorant people. It's a blessing not to have to read all of the junk because of the great job that Stephen and all of the other moderators do!

Leave a comment:

• Suzie
    started a topic How long

How long

will I have to be on admin review? Does this work forever in this forum, or will I eventually be able to post right away without having to wait for it to get seen?

Stephen: Every message is moderated. During the day hours we release every 30 minutes on average, unless problematic situations arise. We stop releasing about 10pm PST and sleep and start early again. Long ago we had a board that wasn't moderated and that just doesn't in today's world online with hackers, spammers, and a very very very few people that go to boards just to punish or abuse people for kicks.
Working...
X