shampoos and conditioners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shampoos and conditioners

looking for a good shampoo and cond. any suggestions? i use biogrooms products, would like to try other brands.

There are lots of posts about shampoo and conditioner on here. Do a search and you will find so many ideas it will make your head spin! A lot depends on what kind of dog you are doing, of course. My favorite for double coated dogs is Best Shot Ultra Wash & Ultra Plenish conditioner. My favorite all around shampoo is Kelco Grimeinator.

Comment

you are going to get a ton of responses, everyone swearing there's is the best. as was posted above, get samples and small bottles and see what works for you. i "swear" on les pooch f & t and their hypo creme rinse used as a leave in. other lines i carry include davis oatmeal and chlorohexidine shampoos, shea pet sheabutter/lanolon and shea butter/avocado(cats) , les pooches hypo shampoo. i am always trying new products to see if there is something better than what i am using.
      Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

workingchihuahua is right. Everyone believes the products they use are the best, so you'll just have to find what you like and what works best for you. Now, for me, I really like EZ Groom. I use their shampoo's and conditioner's the most often. I also like Grimeinator and Spa Lavish's blueberry facial scrub. I love EZ Groom's leave in conditioner, scruff out spray and colognes. I don't even try anything else anymore in those categories. But I like to use other shampoo too once in awhile for something different. But I'll never stop using EZ Groom - I really do like it that much. Good luck!

Comment

Here are a few things to consider:

First of all Price, once you dilute that shampoo properly most shampoo's and conditioners are within pennies of each other even LES POOCH AND EQYSS:-)

Second, do you want multiple shampoos and conditioners for all different types of furs? Or, do you want one that does many types of coats?

Third, what matters most to you: Amount of Suds, Scent, Easy availability?

Comment

Working...
          X