Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to go back to school

Hi Everyone
    I've been grooming since 2002 and attended a not-so-great grooming school. I did learn the basics and have learned more since working in the "real" world. I'm seriously considering taking the Skill Enrichment program at Paragon in Michigan. Does anyone have any personal experiences w/ this school? I'm someone that needs hands-on help so thought this might be a good direction. I've been to the Atlanta Pet Fair twice and Hershey once. Whenever I go to these events I get inspired all over again (and a little overwhelmed too). Have any of you experienced groomers gone back to school?
    Susanna

Edited.
    Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Hey I am ready to go with you.......
      Carla

Comment

Me too, I have never heard of this enrichment program, would love more details.

Comment

Edited.
          Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 04:28 PM.

Comment

school

I went to paragon for the 600 hour program i had never even worked with dogs before and loved it there I learned so much and and the paragon team is great. I have only been out of school a year and have already went back for some one on one training. Misty is the best! Go it is well worth it.

Muddypaws

Comment

OH MY.... ! She is coming to Orlando!!!!! My only problem about the class would be THREE weeks away:-( I am so attached to my family, I would even have to bring Gracy Rose with me, she has never been without her mommy.

Comment

Working...
              X