Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Suppliers

Hi

Does anyone know of any suppliers that will ship to the UK? I will be looking to kit out a home salon in the next few months and UK suppliers charge ridiculous prices compared to the US.

Thanks
    xx

I think Pet Edge does and Ryans
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

What kind of supplies are you looking for?
      I get some of my stuff from the US but by the time I pay shipping & Vat+Customs im not getting a big savings, if any (I do it because I preffer certain shampoos etc)
      also electrical equipment may be cheaper but wont work over here because of the diffrence in voltage.. so you have to get a (exspensive) transformer to run it. also if something has a problem, you have to send it back to the US for service because no-one over here can work on 110v equipment or get parts for it.

& Petedge charges redic. amounts for shipping

Comment

Edited.
        Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I dont ken about Ryans.
          But last time I went to order from Petedge they wanted over $200 to ship to me in the UK.. for something they charged $8 (yes eight) to ship to my Mom (shes in the US) and that cost her under $40 to ship to me...

Comment

Why not make friends with csomeone on the board who is placing an order (your order can help them get FREE shipping) and have them ship it to you. I have a friend who lives in Scotland and I can ship things to her cheaper than the company will charge.

Comment

Working...
            X