X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I can see why!

Originally posted by Addiron View Post
    Better watch it Wahl is addictive!!!!!! It's like potato chips...you just can't have one. All my clippers and a lot of my blades are Wahl. I have the Switchblade (Love it Love it Love it), my Bravura (Love it Love it Love it), and my TidBit (good for pads and Whiskers and detailing). Oh and how can I forget my SS combs. I'm actually thinking of another Switchblade or a KM2 as a back up.
    I am addicted already, my groom times have dropped so much, I just can't believe it.
    I am already sold, I will get the Power Groom fixed, but it will be a back up, not going back to going over the same piece of coat 3 times to get it even, never again! In the fall I may buy some more stuff from Wahl, but since I have to pay for the new bike, and the stuff I just bought, I have to wait awhile before buying any more grooming toys....it's going to be hard!

Leave a comment:

• Addiron
    replied
    Better watch it Wahl is addictive!!!!!! It's like potato chips...you just can't have one. All my clippers and a lot of my blades are Wahl. I have the Switchblade (Love it Love it Love it), my Bravura (Love it Love it Love it), and my TidBit (good for pads and Whiskers and detailing). Oh and how can I forget my SS combs. I'm actually thinking of another Switchblade or a KM2 as a back up.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sounds like a great trip Carla

I am glad you got to go and buy yourself some treats!

So far, I have done 6 dogs, and the new clippers and the speed feed and ss combs have cut my grooming time almost in half! No more going over and over the same spots with those D**n power Grooms, just to get it to look even!

I am really impressed with the kit and everything that came with it.
    I hope you enjoy your new things as much as I am enjoying mine!

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• k2p1e
    replied
    i just coat back from APF and had fun shopping at the trade show,

I got 8.5" Kenchii 5 star and straightsd and curves and a pair of their thinners.
    Tons of Chirs Christensen products, just my usual of Ice on Ice, thickn'thicker and some of the new Coat Dressage, no verdict on if I like it yet or not.
    Some pet Silk products
    Bought a bunch of coat kings, every size, I got them from AUssie pet and I am satified with the quality.

Leave a comment:

• gluergirl
    started a topic Just bought the Wahl Ultra Pro Kit

Just bought the Wahl Ultra Pro Kit

From Rens, and it arrived today!
    I am impressed. It came with the Arco SE Trimmer and a 5 position blade and charger and 2 battery packs, and all accessories.
    Also, the KM2 clippers with a #10 blade, a 5F and a 7F, 2 drive tip replacements, the tool for changing it out, and a a cleaning brush.
    Also a really nice canvas bag, a set of Wahl SS combs,and a holder for them, 4ozs of clipper oil and a can of Blade Ice. The Arco SE was missing th instructions, so I called Wahl Canada and they are sending me some, but asked if I needed to know anything right away. I told them I wanted to know if the batteries had a memory and how long do I need to charge them before I can use them. I received a call back within 5 minutes saying the instructions were already in the mail, and was told the information I needed to know right away.

I have used the Arco, and love it, the slide to go from a #40 to a #9 and everything in between is so handy, it amazed me! This is a time saver for sure. The Stainless Steel combs go through the coat like a hot knife through butter, I really didn't think there would be much of a difference between the plastic combs and these, boy, was I messed up in that way of thinking!

The KM2 is nice, a little louder than the Andis Power Groom, but so much more comfortable in my hand, and the blades don't get hot anywhere near as fast as they did on the Power Groom.
    I like the having another 3 blades too, can't have to many of those, that's for sure!
    And the Canvas bag for holding all my grooming supplies, will come in very handy when I take the bike for a cruise to Ontario and take some grooming stuff with me so I can do some dogs while I am there to thank my brother and his wife for putting us up at their house for our visit

All said and done it came up to $380.00 delivered to my door within 40 hours, and since my Andis were falling apart for every groom I was doing, it was a real relief to see the Purolator man at my door today, a lot of stress is now gone, and grooming with the new equipment was a real nice change compared to the last few weeks.
    I will send in Both pairs of my Andis to be repaired so I will have back up clippers, but I think I will be using them a lot less than the new ones.
    Next month I will be ordering some more blades for the Arco and the KM2 and some medium priced shears, I am thinking about a set that comes with curves, straights and thinners...I am hoping there will be a sale on!

Anyone else order anything lately either because you had to, or you just wanted too?
    I'd like to hear what you got and what you think of it. Also, if you see any deals on shears in Canada in April, let me know LOL! By then I'll be able to get a set, I hope!
    Also, Ren's Scratch and Dent flyer came out, some good deals in there on some HV dryers and shears....just in case you get the itch and need to scratch it with a new purchase!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...2&id=634201175
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...3&id=634201175

Hope everyone has something that they will tell me about too!

Lisa
Working...
X