Fresh Pet food truck??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Pet food truck??

Do you think we could write a business plan for a fresh pet food food truck?

Do you mean a truck that will deliver to your home or business? Just trying to understand your question. Do you want to start this as a business?

While I don’t receive a lot of supplies delivered to me, having pet food delivered might be nice. It would save a trip to another store on my crazy busy days. So I wouldn’t have all the packing material to deal with if I used a food truck? I would like that.

I did order from Amazon once but that wasn’t a good option for me.

Comment

If you have the demand and I think you could, it would be a good idea. But not something you would part with all the other food trucks??? Certainly making fresh deliveries a couple days a week even it could work. You wouldn't have to necessarily have the most deluxe decked out one either. I know people that make their own pet food and it takes time. All human grade. Sure it is worth considering.

Comment

Sure this could work. If you have lots of clients to start with that would give it a kick start.

Comment

We actually found a company that does this now. With the lockdown and quarantine, and all those companies like doing Hello Fresh, people with disposable income are paying the premium. Food is prepared, shipped frozen if not personally delivered, in bulk.

Comment

Working...
          X