Opening 3rd location in Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
    I love learning from others success. Would love more info about what you feel made your place different ( as it's obviously not just down to the charesma or grooming skill of one person)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Outside of the grooming it has a lot to do with my front counter people. They dress nice in groomer tops and they smile a lot. Politeness is a must. They ask how the pet owners feel about the grooms, every visit. People like confidence and if something isn't right it is corrected before they leave. My hairstylist does that for me so shouldn't groomers do that? Some employees are simply better with the owners and so I hire counter people. No one else just yet. We ask them to come early to their first appointment, give them a tour, our contact info they can take home, a brochure and we do our own newsletters and they get the latest.

After the first appt we send a postcard 7 days later asking them to contact us with any questions or comments and how the groom is holding up. Who else does that? Not many I am sure but it works. You can also send those postcards by email or post office.

Comment

Today I made an offer on a house where I can have business at home. I must say Teena2 you inspired me in part. I know I can do it. You are truly a do'er too.

Comment

Congratulations Hellyion.

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

How are you going to design it?

Comment

Excellent hellyion

Comment

Working...
              X