No announcement yet.

Got my Business Plan Helper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went had a Saturday meeting with the banker who visited by building we are buying. He was really impressed with our plan and said it was not too little, not too much. That makes it more friendly to them. Just as we read in the instructions.

Comment

Congratulations you should be very proud and it seems paying off. I am proud of doing one too.

Comment

Yippee we are in escrow.

Comment

If I was not a home groomer I would love to own my own building. My grandparents started with one small glass shop, ended up with the whole strip center 10 years later and it paid for their retirement. I think as groomers we need to invest some of our profit in good real estate opportunities to help with retirement.

Comment

Yep we started with a small 500 foot building and moved up over the years. This has taken quite a few years.

Comment

Awesome! I am so happy to see other groomers happy at what they are, and building up careers and businesses. Some just groom to groom, it's a job. That's good but lots of you here are really motivated.

Comment

I know you started your plan about the same time I did. We are having great results with a mobile and shop startup at the same time, and I see your strip center is a success. Congratulations.

Comment

Until recently we didn't have many mobiles around us. We almost added mobile. Nice to hear someone say it is working well.

Comment

We have mobile and shop owners here that seem to do quite well. Somedays you can work in the mobile and some days in the shop. Nice change.

Comment

Working...
                    X