Daycare and grooming fees in same day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare and grooming fees in same day

Anyone with daycare experience I have a question please. If a dog comes in for grooming and daycare, how do add-on to the grooming fee for the daycare? Hourly, half-day or full day depending upon how long they stay? Do you deduct the time of the groom from the overall time there? Appreciate your help.

We have a groomer with daycare and she charges by the hour for daycare after the 2 hours allotted to the groom.

Comment

We charge full grooming ( of course) and a half day day care

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
        We charge full grooming ( of course) and a half day day care
        Right that makes sense.

Comment

Working in a boarding/daycare facility, so maybe I can help. If the client wants to drop off before I've arrived the dog will get daycare rates until I arrive, once I've arrived the dog is now my groom dog and daycare rates stop. If the client wants the dog to play after, daycare rates start back up. Otherwise the dog is in my care and will not incur anymore daycare rates.

Comment

Thank you for the great help. Now I can use this info in planning the income. I have to figure some customers will do this way, or that way, but your help makes it more accurate.

Comment

I would do daycare in a minute if I can find a shop with small yard area for potty walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                Thank you for the great help. Now I can use this info in planning the income. I have to figure some customers will do this way, or that way, but your help makes it more accurate.
                I guess I can reply to myself LOL. Thanks for help we figured out how to price to finish our plan where we do daycare and grooming.

Comment

We are leaping ahead in our project now. I think we will be open by mid Summer.

Comment

That's great news for you. Grooming with daycare has done well for some of my grooming friends.

Comment

Working...
                    X