Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 123Linda
    replied
    That is my most common request for new services or referral, daycare. I would have to relocate to offer it. Not going through that.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied
    I am surprised that we pretty much nailed our projections so far in the business plan. Yay

Leave a comment:

• 123Linda
    replied
    Making double payments is a great sign.

Leave a comment:

• Anything But Dull
    replied
    Originally posted by whitedog View Post
    How is the business going?
    Sweet for asking. Good. Business is steady and the mobile is running 3 days a week. We actually got another 4k later to replace some older equipment. We are profitable and hope we can pay back loans early. We have often made double payments. What can I say but I love it we are doing what we love.

Leave a comment:

• whitedog
    replied
    Originally posted by Anything But Dull View Post
    With my plan we got enough to buy a $10K business and put $10K into cleaning it up. Customers love it. We also were able to get a used mobile van with the funding attempt.
    How is the business going?

Leave a comment:

• Anything But Dull
    replied
    With my plan we got enough to buy a $10K business and put $10K into cleaning it up. Customers love it. We also were able to get a used mobile van with the funding attempt.

Leave a comment:

• Teena2
    replied
    So did mine. I think we started ours about the same time. I use it all the time trying to see if the first year projections for my 2nd location are accurate. We shall see.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied
    We got approved and moving ahead full steam. The plan really helped.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied
    Thank you for the floor plan assistance, it looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied
    It looks like we are approved with the property which will be our home and with 1 acre with a nice outbuilding for daycare, and we can add grooming in it too. Fun process, now working on floor plans that came with the box.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied
    Originally posted by Dolly View Post
    May I suggest that you attend Pet Boarding & Daycare Expo at Hershey PA from 11-6-17 - 11-9-17 (www.petboardingexpo.com) (717) 691-3388

Possibly every question you can think of will be answered during this expo.

Happy packing your bags

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
    We did attend it and met helpful others. I am glad we did that before doing the plan so it could right on spot with our intentions. We are funding our plan right now, looks like a go. They were very impressed.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied
    Dolly we made it and had a great time and learned a lot. I am putting final touches on our business plan this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied
    Originally posted by Dolly View Post
    May I suggest that you attend Pet Boarding & Daycare Expo at Hershey PA from 11-6-17 - 11-9-17 (www.petboardingexpo.com) (717) 691-3388

Possibly every question you can think of will be answered during this expo.

Happy packing your bags

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
    Looks like we are going Dolly, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn
    replied
    Thank you, got it. I will talk to the CPA about our new corporation operation renting the property we own in our name, vs. other formats. Interesting idea.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    I will send your answer Bjorn by Private Message. Thanks for asking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X