Daycare grooming business plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare grooming business plan

I have been working on this for a few weeks and now that we can post questions here I would like to say I really enjoy reading this board. Some great questions and answers and members here. I have plenty of experience as a groomer but had to move out of state. I was able to groom in a separate building on my property. It was just 1/4 acre and now we are looking for 2 acres as I want to add more daycare, and outdoor space for training or agility. Training and agility is what we also enjoy, not looking for it to do more than pay its way and keep the grooming busy. Just our lifestyle with dogs.

On the business plan helper box I want to make sure I project what I think the principal and interest will be for the real estate loan. We don't need a business loan for the grooming or daycare buildout, we can do that ourselves. How do we book those figures?

May I suggest that you attend Pet Boarding & Daycare Expo at Hershey PA from 11-6-17 - 11-9-17 (www.petboardingexpo.com) (717) 691-3388

Possibly every question you can think of will be answered during this expo.

Happy packing your bags

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

For the right property with grooming, daycare can be a big plus and extra sales with just an assistant watching the pets. Good idea. I have a friend that does $500 a month contracts daycaring pets Mon thru Friday for working professionals, and they always ask for baths or grooms frequently.

Comment

Ask any questions you have. I have had both and together for years.

Comment

I will send your answer Bjorn by Private Message. Thanks for asking.
          Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Thank you, got it. I will talk to the CPA about our new corporation operation renting the property we own in our name, vs. other formats. Interesting idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
              May I suggest that you attend Pet Boarding & Daycare Expo at Hershey PA from 11-6-17 - 11-9-17 (www.petboardingexpo.com) (717) 691-3388

Happy packing your bags

Looks like we are going Dolly, thanks.

Comment

Dolly we made it and had a great time and learned a lot. I am putting final touches on our business plan this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post

Happy packing your bags

We did attend it and met helpful others. I am glad we did that before doing the plan so it could right on spot with our intentions. We are funding our plan right now, looks like a go. They were very impressed.

Comment

It looks like we are approved with the property which will be our home and with 1 acre with a nice outbuilding for daycare, and we can add grooming in it too. Fun process, now working on floor plans that came with the box.

Comment

Thank you for the floor plan assistance, it looks great.

Comment

We got approved and moving ahead full steam. The plan really helped.

Comment

So did mine. I think we started ours about the same time. I use it all the time trying to see if the first year projections for my 2nd location are accurate. We shall see.

Comment

With my plan we got enough to buy a $10K business and put $10K into cleaning it up. Customers love it. We also were able to get a used mobile van with the funding attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Anything But Dull View Post
                              With my plan we got enough to buy a $10K business and put $10K into cleaning it up. Customers love it. We also were able to get a used mobile van with the funding attempt.
                              How is the business going?

Comment

Working...
                              X