Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courtesy Appointment Scheduling Program??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtesy Appointment Scheduling Program??

What exactly is it? And why is it beneficial? I'm writing my business plan and it's mentioned a lot. I've finally order the F P to P book but it won't be here for a week.

I don't know if this is the same thing, but, here is what I do for a handful of regulars: they select the grooming interval, ie. 4, 6 or 8 weeks, and at each appt I book them for the next one and leave a card with the date and time. They simply call me if it doesn't work for them, this way, they are prebooked for the next one. Some people like to choose each time. I have a few that book several appts at once. I only allow 3 months prebooked at a time so that I can make time for my own vacations, etc. and not have to reschedule lots of people...that is just my preference.

Comment

Paws is right

Get them on a regular schedule whenever possible- those clients will be your bread and butter! I think about 3/4 of my clients are on a regular appointment schedule, and it's great! I also won't book out more than a couple of months in advance, as Paws says- for me, it would feel too much like a prison sentence if I didn't have some wiggle room for personal time.

Comment

Working...
      X