IKIA in the salon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IKIA in the salon?

I'm looking for things to buy for my own grooming spot were I work. Its currently an empty garage type building. I have free rein...I'm in desperate need of some realy good cheepish ideas. I also love the idea of DIY. I am also a huge fan of IKIA and would love to see pick of how everybody uses there ikea or ikea like things In there area. Thank you in advance, I hope to see lots of picks!!!

I love IKEA as well. If egged the getting a floorplan in place and then take that with me on a scouting trip through IKEA.
    I'm a great fan of re-purposing things. AND my cages have IKEA toys in them. They have mice snd other toys that are very inexpensive and that all my dogs love. ( I can't keep the mice --- te dogs take them home in their mouths with them. )☺️

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
      I love IKEA as well. If egged the getting a floorplan in place and then take that with me on a scouting trip through IKEA.
      I'm a great fan of re-purposing things. AND my cages have IKEA toys in them. They have mice snd other toys that are very inexpensive and that all my dogs love. ( I can't keep the mice --- thedogs take them home in their mouths with them. )☺️
      Sorry for the typos. Meant to say ' I'd suggest getting the floor plan .... '
      Also -- go with an open mind on ho you can use what they have. Will share that it might also help to have a theme/ style in mind as you set up. If you an established style in mind it helps in choosing your fittings and finishes.

Comment

Working...
      X