Need help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help!!

Been having sleepless nights thinking over how i can arrange the place. This is only a 53 sq area and vecause of its shape its difficult to arrange the place. This used to be a watering station thus the long sink. Does anyone have any idea/s how i'll set it up?
    Here's the pix of the place...
    Attached Files

Do you have width and length of building? It looks more than 53 sq. ft.

Comment

Here is the blueprint of the are.. Its hilighted in orange
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like more space than you have said......however it is a strange shape and pics don't show much......cant tell what pics show. Post again.....I work in 98 Sq ft.
        Last edited by Cyn; 01-08-16, 12:34 PM.
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Yeah the shape is kinda strange thats why i find it difficult to arrange evrything.. My friend told me that its around 52-53sqm .. Here's the whole place from entrance ( the last pic)..
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by feimei19 View Post
            Yeah the shape is kinda strange..... My friend told me that its around 52-53sqm )
            An area of 52-53 square Meters is about 560-570 square Feet.

Comment

I was thinking she meant 53 square feet, and it still looks larger than that. Maybe feimei can clarify meters or feet. I'm sure there's something we're not getting.

Comment

Also the racks on the side can be removed I'm sure. Will it be just yourself in there?

Comment

Its 53 sq m.. sorry my mistake 'coz were usually using sq m here not sq ft.. ��.. there's 2 of us there. And that rack at the side is actually a very long sink used before by the owner for their watering station.

Comment

I just noticed that the last batch of pictures that i posted are upside down! Lol! I dont know what went wrong coz when i uploaded it 'twas ok..how do i reverse it?

Coordinator: Admin will take a look in the morning. Odd.

Comment

I'll try to post the pictures again.. Hopefully it will be ok..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looks great for cats or small dogs!

Comment

Wow! It looks huge to me in the UK! My grooming room is about 10sqm for 2 groomers and we have a table, a bath, leather sofa and desk. My stepson has just looked at a 2 bed flat to buy at 63sqm, that's big here!! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X