square footage for a groomer station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by absolutebichon View Post
    Seriously, but Parti truly how much room if you have to put in width and length?
    My grooming room is roughly ten by ten. My table is 42 inches. I have that much room plus walkway between tables and a foot on one end..then there is the walkway on the other side. Probably 6 foot from table edge to wall...so lets say my personal work area is 5.5 feet wide by 6 foot deep and it's tighter than i like. I can move around a little more because of the walkway. Wish it was 8x8. That would be perfect....
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

The 7 by 7 may be code but tight. Since tables are longer than wide and you may have a workstation or drawers on the wall 7 by 10 would be better as a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by absolutebichon View Post
        The 7 by 7 may be code but tight. Since tables are longer than wide and you may have a workstation or drawers on the wall 7 by 10 would be better as a minimum.

Old post that got bumped. Wonder if they ever opened up a school.

Comment

Working...
        X